Ultimate Pokecard RPG
Hello! Welcome to UPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here! UPR means Ultimate PokéCard Rpg, Means.. You will use PokéCards for battle!! Current Events: None For The Moment!
Ultimate Pokecard RPG
Hello! Welcome to UPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here! UPR means Ultimate PokéCard Rpg, Means.. You will use PokéCards for battle!! Current Events: None For The Moment!
Ultimate Pokecard RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

Popularity : 3

A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:58 am

Sorry for the late reply, My sis was searching for her homework

"Hmmmm, That must be just the problem of the power generator" As Aria falls deeply asleep because of what happened today.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatepokecardrpg.com
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:19 am

Axel Marshal
Pokemon Center

"Rrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnngggg!!!"

Axel woke up with jolt from the alarm and rubbed his eyes. Yesterday was such an adventure and it looked like they had overslept. He looked at the beds beside his and saw that the others haven't woken up, yet. He also realized that he haven't taken a shower last night, so he took his clothes and went to the shower room.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 am

[b]Current Location:Pokemon Center - Taking Off

*yawn*... "Another day, Another adventure.. Yay" She said it powerless, then she took off her clothes went to the shower, She saw Axel having a bath .... "Eeeeeek!!" Aria closed it really fast, *sigh* "That was close, Are you done yet Axel?" She took a little walk around the room, and found something.. "What's this?" Aria asked herself, She found a phone that's been ringing very soft, "Hey, Axel is this your PokéGear?" Aria asked Axel.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:08 am

Axel Marshal
Pokemon Center

"Eeeeeek!! That was close, Are you done yet Axel?" Aria said as Axel noticed that someone just opened the bathroom door. Luckily, the shower curtain was blocking her view and that there was nothing for her to see.

Axel didn't knew that some girls are pervert in nature and just learned it today. "Hey! I did not know girls do what playboys do," he joked until he noticed that Aria was out of the room in a flash.

"Hey, Axel is this your PokéGear?!" Aria asked Axel from outside the shower room. Beeping can be heard as well... someone is calling him through his PokeGear. He sure did picked the right time to call as Axel just finished taking bath.

Walking with his bath robe, he grabbed the PokeGear from Aria and answered her question, "Yes. Almost all of my personal belongings have stickers, just like this one." He pointed towards the Bulbasaur shaped sticker near the battery case of the PokeGear.

Axel clicked the 'answer' button of the device and saw that the number calling him was unregistered. He answered it and only static came out. It looks like the satellite powering the Center's signal run off, too.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:56 pm

Current Location: Pokemon Center

Walking with his bath robe, he grabbed the PokeGear from Aria and answered her question, "Yes. Almost all of my personal belongings have stickers, just like this one." He pointed towards the Bulbasaur shaped sticker near the battery case of the PokeGear.
"Woah, you do really like Bulbasaurs don't ya?" As Aria walked out of him, She took a morning shower.

Axel clicked the 'answer' button of the device and saw that the number calling him was unregistered. He answered it and only static came out. It looks like the satellite powering the Center's signal run off, too. Aria shouted at him while she's having bath "Hey, Axel! Who called in your PokéGear then?" Few seconds later, The shower suddenly stopped, "What the!? What happened? The shower turned off" Aria said curiously. Turtwig then got out of his card, and went to Aria.. "Turtwig! You're such a pervert!" Aria said it angrily.
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

Popularity : 4

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:03 am

(Sorry, school started today. I won't be as active anymore T_T)
Platinum: Cinnabar Island

Platinum followed them quietly. Then, the lights went out.

"Oh no..." she shouted, but fell asleep almost instantly. In fact, she slept through the alarm and the other two's shouts. But then a certain ringing from a pokegear woke her up.

"What is that...?" she slurred. A dark aura surrounded her. "Who woke me up..?" She opened the window and her eyes went wide. She immediantly closed the window again.

"We need to get out of here NOW. I can.. see things others can't." she said quietly. She took Squirtle's card.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:06 am

Axel Marshall
Pokemon Center

"Woah, you do really like Bulbasaurs don't ya?" asked Aria, as she went towards the shower room to take her bath. She closed the door and the splattering of water was heard, afterwards asking the question. "Hey, Axel! Who called in your PokéGear then?" she asked inside.

"I don't know," Axel answered. "There was all sorts of those fuzzy sound all over and an unregistered number showed up. Trust me, I don't give my number to strangers. Cross my heart," he promised. Then, he closed his PokeGear again and asked, Could we leave as soon as possible?"

"What the!? What happened? The shower turned off!" exclaimed Aria in the middle of Axel's sentence. The sound of water droplets falling high above the ground also stopped. Sounds of small footsteps are also made inside.It looked like as if her Turtwig came off its card when Aria began to shout again. "Turtwig! You're such a pervert!"

"We should really leave now," told Axel.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:07 am

"We need to get out of here NOW. I can.. see things others can't." she said quietly. She took Squirtle's card. "But.. uh.. but, I'm taking a bath.. Are we living here like? Now?" Aria said worried. After some few moments, she dressed up and packed up for another adventure, She suddenly took the card of Turtwig and said to her teammates "What's happening in this Pokemon Center anyways?" She said it without any noise.

After a few hours later while waiting, the door suddenly closed very powerful "What was that!?... .. This gives me the creeps, Hurry up guys! This place is scary!" Her tone of voice was full nervous, scary voices started to play, "Guys!! Aren't those Pokémons, Are Ghastlies?" Aria said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:13 am

Axel Marshal
Pokemon Center

"Guys!! Aren't those Pokémons, Are Gastlies?" asked Aria nervously to us.

"We'll just need to escape from them, right? Now Bulbasaur, use Sweet Scent!" ordered Axel to his Pokemon. Suddenly, pinkish gas filled the room and a good smelling aroma left the Pokemon dazed for the moment.

"Run!!!"
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am

You're not using your color codes anymore Sad

"Run!!!" Axel said.. "Where's the exit here!? Ughh, There's so many doors!" Aria exclaimed, suddenly, all the doors were locked.. "Hey! This door won't open!" She said while opening it.. Suddenly the smoke cleared and the Gastlies finds her team. "Look! There's the Gastlies! We can't use normal attacks to them, but grass attacks will do, Turtwig use Razor Leaf!" Leaves came from Turtwig's shell and the Gastlies were damaged.. They still stood up and was gonna use attacks on us! What will we do!?
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:21 am

Platinum: Cinnabar

Platinum nodded. "Yes. And why are you feeling so much terror? Your aura is nearly a solid indigo." she remarked. She looked away. "I can see auras somewhat. Not my fault, it's a family gene." she shrugged. Axel opened the door to reveal the Gastlys.

"Does anyone have any fighting type Pokemon?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:24 am

"Well, I had phobias to Gastlies since I was a kid, When I was sleeping alone in my bedroom, There was so powerful winds I felt, somewhat, it blew me and smacked me through the door, I cried and cried until I knew it was Gastlies having pranks on me, My leg broke that day and my parents took me to the PokéHospital.. There was nothing we can do to fix my leg, But when a mysterious doctor came up and healed my leg.. He said that I must not sleep alone in a single room, Gastlies frequently do pranks on those persons.." Aria said sadly, After that, The door suddenly opened and Aria ran really fast outside, The Gastlies was terrorized of the sunlight.. There were no Nurse Joys and Rangers (I don't know the names of the rangers).. But the terror ended and we went off to have another epic journey.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:30 am

Axel Marshal
Pokemon Center

"We should really get going to Saffron City," told Axel to his friends. "We're late now and we don't want to get later than this, am I correct?" He walked outside with Aria and Platinum and embraced the sunlight, which shooed the Gastly away.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:33 am

"We should really get going to Saffron City," told Axel to his friends. "Huh!? Aren't we going yet to Mt.Lavafire!? Professor Pomér told us to check it out and why it is erupting again, You don't want Cinnabar Island to sink don't you?" Aria said to Axel face to face.

"I don't know what's in your mind, but I'm going there.." Aria walked out and headed towards the great fiery mountain of Lavafire.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:39 am

"Huh!? Aren't we going yet to Mt.Lavafire!? Professor Pomér told us to check it out and why it is erupting again, You don't want Cinnabar Island to sink don't you?" spat Aria in Axel's face

"Well, I was suppose to ask the Professor for some things, but the PokeGear will do." Axel shrunk back from the response of the eldest of the three and just followed her quietly. He dialed the Professor's number in the device as they walked towards their destination: Mount LavaFire.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:42 am

Well, I was suppose to ask the Professor for some things, but the PokeGear will do." Axel shrunked back to the reply of the eldest of the three. Aria looked back saw Axel following "(Heh, Axel did followed).. Hey! Platinum.. Did your Squirtle have a good rest? We'll be needing him later for the Fire Pokémons we might encounter.." Aria exclaimed.. A few seconds later, They reached their destination: Mt.LavaFire and saw many Fire Pokémons lurking in front of the entrance. "Hey, Platinum it's showtime for your Squirtle.. We wait here Axel, For support.." Aria commanded briefly.

After this page, RP will end.. So we better end it.
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:51 am

Platinum nodded.

"Heck Yeah!" She smiled, and withdrawed it. It seemed to be more powerful in a way - it's body had turned a light indigo color.

"It's going to evolve once it levels up." she remarked. Platinum smiled. "Squirtle, use water gun!"

The Squirtle sent a torrent of water over the mountain. Platinum jumped into the now continuing water, and was sent to the end of the water - the force was amazing.

"Hop on in!" Platinum yelled from the top of the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:54 am

"Woah, what an energy Platinum has." Aria was amazed by what Platinum did.. Some seconds later, Aria jumped the water with Platinum, "Hey, Your Squirtle's really powerful! It needs to evolve into a Wartortle!" Aria exclaimed.. By reaching the top of the volcano, There wasn't any lava but it was smoking really hard "What could this be!?" Aria said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:01 am

Axel Marshal
Mt. LavaFire

"Hop on in!" Platinum yelled from the top of the volcano.

Axel did as what he was told and jumped in the water next to Aria. In the torrent of the rushing water, he could still feel the heat from the volcano as well as the coldness of Squirtle's Water Gun attack.

"What could this be!?" asked Ara to the three. Axel gulped at any response Aria can make and replied, "Some Pokemon maybe, or illegal activities. One thing is for sure, we won't know it until we're there!"
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:03 am

Platinum Nodded.

"It's far too big for usual. Let's go in." Platinum recalled Squirtle and continued walking up the few steps until she could see inside the volcano.

Her eyes widened, and she called them over.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:09 am

After going in the Volcano, "So hot here! Squirtle can you use any moves to cool the atmosphere up!?" Aria asked, As they were walking they see a Charizard starting a fire beside the wall of the volcano.. "A Charizard!! Guys!! A Charizard!!" Aria shouted! The Charizard saw them and it blasted fire at them, "Run!! Run!! The fire's coming at us! Squirtle use any moves that could stop that fire!! Or we'll get burned!" Aria exclaimed.. As they were running the fire was really near at them, Turtwig ran as fast as he can.. "Turtwig, Go to your card now! It's much safer for you here" Aria said to Turtwig, Turtwig knew that Aria cared for him.

4 More posts and we're done xD!
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:10 am

Platinum nodded.

"Squirtle, Hydro Pump!" she commanded. The move hit the Charizard, damaging it greatly. Trying to stand up, it fell down and fainted.

"Yay! Squirtle!" Platinum cheered.
Back to top Go down
Koizumi
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:16 am

Hey, Keion.. Can you sticky a topic at every forums here?

"Great Job Squirtle!!" Aria suddenly stopped from running.. The Charizard fainted.. "Poor Charizard!! Axel.. Well.. I'm sorry for my reply at Pokémon Center earlier.. I know, I'm wrong.. But I just too excited to see the inside of Mt.Lavafire.. I hope you understand this.." Aria said.. She saw up above a helicopter with a Pokéball sign on it.. "Go up, kids!! Use this escape rope!" Professor Pomér said.. "Professor Pomér! I'm glad you're here! There was so much fun today about this adventure!" She suddenly climbed up the rope and looked down "C'mon guys! Climb up!" Aria said.
Back to top Go down
iPlatinum
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
iPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:18 am

Platinum withdrew Squirtle and clambered up onto the rope.

"Look! The Volcano's stopped steaming!" she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Keion
UPR Admin
UPR Admin
Keion

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 am

Axel Marshal
Mt. LavaFire

"So, that's it?" asked Axel to themselves, puzzled that their problem was easily solved by a well-charged Hydro-Pump. Surely there were more challenges needed to be resolved in their mission or was it just that he was being a paranoid.

Above them, a helicopter was flying above them. A rope was laid down for them to get to the helicopter itself and greet Professor Pomer. Axel was still a bit satisfied from their two-day adventure, but he hoped more things from the future to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full   A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Journey To Mt.Lavafire - Full
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next